Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
******************

Ever run to the mailbox in your pajama shirt sans bra and hope nobody was peeking out their windows, put the kids to bed half an hour early and say they get a full half hour of reading time for their good behavior when really it is because you were so tired you couldn't make it another 30 minutes?
Well stop feeling guilty and join in on "Not Me" Monday where we can be brutally honest about our imperfections. Ready? Here we go.
______________________
It was not me you saw at Lowe's watching one child, then two crawl inside a dog house. I would never let my children do this to occupy them while my husband pondered over weed killing products.
And I was definitely not me who actually encouraged three children, then four to cram inside the dog house just to see if they'd fit. When given weird looks from other customers I would never say something like "hey, want to see if you can fit with them?"
Nope, not me.
And just in case you are wondering and don't have four children to cram in a dog house- Yes, four children can fit inside a dog house, together; and it also keeps them busy while picking out weed spray for the lawn. Just in case you wanted to know.

2 comments:

  1. A few years ago I would have thought you were crazy for letting them do this...now that we have four children of our own, I KNOW that you are brilliant for letting them do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see myself asking someone if they could fit in the dog house too. Hahaha. That made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete