Sunday, March 15, 2009

Absent

Some of you may have noticed that I am blogging far less these days. If you didn't let's just pretend you did; for me, OK?

Anyway, we are adopting! I have been very focused the past several weeks to get our adoption off and running and it has been an insane amount of paperwork. I researched anything and every thing I could find for over a year and the amount of paperwork still surprised me.

I am reserving this blog for our chaotic, comical moments so I started a separate blog detailing our adoption journey. You can find a link to our adoption blog on the right, titled, "Five, Six...Pick Up Sticks"
Follow along as we work through the mountain of paperwork, rolls of tape and immense joy of adopting our next child...a daughter from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment