Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Camera pictures


Without a memory card the camera will hold about 4 pictures on the internal memory. I have had the same pictures on the camera forever because I forget they are there and never download them. I finally got around to it this morning; let me show you what I found.


The picture from the Sears Tower in Chicago that I wasn't able to download before. They almost give you the impression that they really like each other.



Emily and Matthew found a fun place to play during our last move in June.





A picture of Emily when she was in the hospital in 2005; this is an old picture! Emily had a piece of wood buried in her heel that had become horribly infected. She had to have surgery to remove the wood and clean the infection. Four days in the hospital was not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment